AGRO Global Group will manage the day-to-day running of your farm, to achieve the best possible results through our practical know-how, technical expertise and business management skills. We can help as much or as little as you need, our service is tailored to your specific requirements.
The UK’s Most Comprehensive Arable Production Resource
AGRO Global recognises that agronomy decisions have a significant impact on farm profitability, however agronomy cannot operate in isolation of wider farm management objectives.
Farm strategy, fixed cost management, utilisation of labour and machinery, environmental stewardship, diversification – all these factors affect the overall success of the farm business and it is for this reason that AGRO Global’s Farm Advice Services team was formed – to bring a professional farm business capability to work alongside our agronomists and provide customers with a more complete farm profit solution.
Ours is the only farm business consultancy that has unique access to the UK’s most comprehensive arable production resource.
‘To provide challenging advice, strategic solutions and technical innovation to agriculture and the rural community – enabling individual businesses to prosper’
Services From AGRO Global’s Farm Advice Services
- Whole farm analysis
- Whole farm budgeting
- Individual business enterprise analysis
- Cost of production calculation
- Labour and machinery costing
- Joint venture planning
- Contract farming agreements
- Single Payment Scheme (SPS)
- Rent reviews
- Business, energy and environment updates
- Gross margin budget planner
- Gross margin calculator
- Manure production and storage calculator
- Joint ventures
- Contract opportunities
- Alternative enterprises
- Competitive advantage
As a result of advice given by AGRO Global’s Farm Advice Services team, clients have:
- Increased output by 25%, turning a loss-making business into one generating a retained profit and able to repay accumulated debt with a new five-year plan agreed with the bank manager
- Restructured the business so that they have time to spend with the family
- Set up joint ventures with neighbouring businesses and have once again started to enjoy their farming activities
- Reduced their dependence on energy inputs and started to generate their own electricity with the potential to earn in excess of £1m annually
- Passed a cross compliance inspection after adopting our recommendations, which identified six key failure areas in advance, avoiding a fine of £3,600